Latest Gravis Marketing Poll: Jolly holds lead in Poll
Human Events and Gravis Marketing conducted a random survey of 976 registered Republican voters in Florida’s 13th Congressional District regarding current events and whom they would likely vote for among the candidates. The poll carries a margin of error of 3%. Overall, the results are:
- A close race among Jolly, Peters, and Bircher, with all three within striking distance of winning;
- Very little support for federal regulation of video games or monitoring guns sales (26% and 29% respectively);
- Voters generally think mothers should not be sent into combat zones (33% think they should);
- Almost no support for illegal alien amnesty (13% approve).
Special Primary Election – Congressional District 13: Plan to Vote and Early Voting Combined
Should the federal government approve firearm transactions before they are completed?
Should mothers serving in the military be ordered into combat zones?
Would you support amnesty for illegal aliens?
Note: the polls were conducted using automated telephone and the results weighed according to anticipated voting demographics. If you’d like to see further breakdown of the results, including crosstabulations by demographic characteristics, please contact Doug Kaplan email:email@example.com Phone:800-371-3129×303
Human Events and Gravis Marketing conducted a random survey of 932 registered Florida voters about current events and the upcoming 2014 elections, including the Florida governorship, medical marijuana, gay marriage, Obamacare, and gun rights, among others. The poll carries a margin of error of 3%. Here are the results; crosstabs according to the demographic characteristics are available by contacting Gravis Marketing. The poll was conducted 11-8-2013 to 11-10-2013 using automated IVR telephone calls, calling a random sample of registered voters.
Florida Gov. Rick Scott trails former governor Charlie Crist by 10 points in our Nov. 9 poll of 932 Florida registered voters, Scott 36%, Crist 46% and Unsure 19%. Among Independents Crist beats Scott 51 percent to 30 percent with 19 percent undecided.
If the election for Governor were held today, for whom would you vote?
- Jeb Bush endorses Governor Rick Scott for re-election in Florida (ivoter.com)
- Charlie Crist hires former FDP staffer to serve as Florida finance director (members.jacksonville.com)
- Rick Perry Dumps on Charlie ‘Job-loss’ Crist (shark-tank.net)
- Charlie Crist Running For Florida Governor (huffingtonpost.com)